Latest Articles

  • Scholarship

    Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students

    Radboud University

    Masters Degree

    Host Institution(s): Radboud University in The Netherlands

    Level/Field(s) of study: Eligible English-taught Masters Degree Programme offered by the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law, and Nijmegen School of Management.

    Deadline: 1 April 2017 (annual)

    Study in: Netherlands

    Course starts September 2017

    Official Scholarship Website:  click here 

    For more: click here 

    Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships

    University of Nottingham

    Masters (MS) Degree

    Host Institution(s): University of Nottingham in United Kingdom

    Level and Field(s) of study:

    Full-time Masters Degree Programmes, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2017 in an area of study within the following faculties:

    • Faculty of Engineering

    • Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences

    • Faculty of Science

    • Faculty of Social Science

    Deadline: 24 March 2017 (annual)

    Study in:  UK

    Course starts September 2017

    Official Scholarship Website: click here  

    For more: click here

    Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students

    French Government

    Masters/PhD Degree

    Host Institution(s): French Universities and Academic Institutions

    Level/Field(s) of study: Master’s degree programme or in a PhD programme (under joint supervision or dual enrolment, in partnership with a foreign higher education establishment) in three main fields: engineering science at master’s level (science in the broadest sense at PhD level), economics and management and law & political sciences.

    Deadline: before 6 Jan 2017 (annual)

    Study in:  France

    Course starts AY 2017-2018

    Official Scholarship Website: click here 

    For more: click here 

    VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships in Belgium

    Training/Masters Degree

    Host Institution(s): Participating Belgian Flemish university or university college

    Fields of study/Programmes: English Taught Training and Master’s Programme at participating Belgian Universities

    Deadline: varies (annual)

    Study in:  Belgium

    Course starts 2017

    Official Scholarship Website: click here 

    For more: click here 

    Bocconi Scholarships in Italy for International Students

    Bocconi University Bachelor’s/Masters Degree

    Deadline: Jan-April 2017

    Study in: Milan, Italy

    Read more: Here

    Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students at Sciences Po

    Sciences Po Bachelors/Masters Degree

     Deadline: 13 Jan/2 May 2017 (annual)

    Study in: France

    Read more: Here

    Clark Global Scholarship Program

    Clark University Bachelor’s Degree

    Deadline: 15 Jan 2017 (annual)

    Study in: USA

    Read more: Here

    Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES)

    University of Amsterdam Masters Degree

    Deadline: 15 Jan/1 Feb 2017 (annual)

    Study in: Netherlands

    For more: Here 

    Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for International Students

    Chalmers University of Technology Masters Degree

     Deadline: 16 Jan 2017 (annual)

    Study in: Sweden

    For more: Here

    Clarendon Fund Scholarships at University of Oxford

    Oxford University Press Masters/PhD Degrees

    Deadline: 6 Jan/20 Jan 2017 (annual)

    Study in: UK

    Course starts October 2017

    For more: Here 

    UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Award

    Univ of British Columbia Bachelor’s Degree

    Deadline: 1 Dec 2016 (annual)

    Study in: Canada

    Course starts 2017

     For more: Here

    British Chevening Scholarships for International Students

    British Government/FCO Masters Degree

    Deadline: 8 Nov 2016 (annual)

    Study in: UK

    Course starts Sept/Oct 2017

    For more: Here

    UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland for Foreign Students

    University of Lausanne: Masters Degree

    Deadline: 15 Dec 2016 (annual)

    Study in: Switzerland

    Course starts September 2017

    For more: Here

    Read more »
  • How to Get A US VISA

    E-2 Treaty Investor Visa Petition
An E-2 Visa is one of the nicest working visas as it allows you to run your own business and be an entrepreneur. While it periodically needs to be renewed, you can stay here in the U.S. as long as you like on the E-2. Normally, this type of E-2 Visa would require and investment around $100,000U.S. to successfully process. The more capital investment that is required for the business, the higher the investment. Additionally, your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years old can come as beneficiaries to your approved E-2. Your children will be able to go to school in the U.S. without having to get a separate student visa (as long as they are not in college.) The spouse will be permitted to apply for a work permit to work anywhere in the United States.  A great deal of the success of the E-2 Petition is how it is prepared. The higher the investment, the easier it is to get approved. The type of company that would either be purchased or the type of company that would start from scratch is wide open depending on what you would like to do. 
This petition is usually 2-4 inches thick. It consists of the petition itself, the complex business plan with numerous charts and figures, and the incorporation papers. Once submitted directly to the Consulate, it takes a few months for approval.The E-2 is a complicated U.S. Visa Petition and requires years of experience to do it properly. There are many issues that must be dealt with and argued in the petition itself such as marginality, substantiality, ownership, managerial vs. executive, tracing of funds, etc. My firm will get everyone of these issues and more properly addressed in the legal brief and the E-2 Presentation. Simply having the money to invest is only the start. My firm has been doing these petitions for years and the procedures for the briefs, incorporation, and complex business plan are in place and will be done correctly, efficiently and with the highest chance of success.It can also be submitted to U.S. Immigration for a change of status. However, keep in mind that with a change of status, you cannot keep that status when you leave the U.S. It is normally preferable to send the package directly to the U.S. Consulate or U.S. Embassy for adjudication.

    Read more »